Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sunshine=Smiles

I am so glad the sun finally came out to play...for a little while!
I love being a mom more than anything in the world and its afternoons like this that I love most!
No where to go...nothing to do....
Just play!
I bought Jaden this cheap little pool awhile ago, and we finally pulled it out today! After searching for about 30 minutes for the attachment to the shop vac to blow if up I gave in and blew it up myself!..almost passed out!

It was worth it though because Jaden had a blast and it wore him out so much he took a 2 hr nap! So did mom! Here are some fun pics!





We also went to a World Cup party this last weekend! It was great! I fully support soccer and the World cup but it was nice to have all the guys in the theater room, all the kids playing in every other room, and a few of us moms chatting it up and when the cheering came loud through the house, we knew to check out the tv for the replay, those are my kind of sporting events!

Jaden and dad sporting their pride!

All smiles after a fun afternoon


and as always the BYU hat!

Okay so this I just had to throw this in here! This is Jaden's new favorite place to watch tv, and yes in case you are wondering that is a candle that he has chosen as his stadium seat!
Love this kid!

I'm trying really hard to be a better blogger! Especially since we are farther away from family and friends! Wish me luck! Maybe if I can keep it up I will get more comments :)

2 comments:

Blake and Kathryn said...

SO good to see you the other day! Truly, Jaden is such an adorable kid...what a stud! :o)

Jamie said...

So fun! Blow up pools are the best! Suzy got Hayden one for his birthday and then bought a slide for all the grandkids so his favorite pasttime now is to put the slide in the pool and go down over and over. The first time we blew it up I wanted to call you and Courtney so bad but you're gone now. :( Let me know the next time you guys are down here and the kids can have a swim party!

P.S. Your house looks beautiful! I'm so jealous but you guys deserve it. Glad everything is working out for you.