Saturday, October 17, 2009

Scarecrow Festival!

I love fall! It is deffinately my favorite time of year! Winter is too cold, summer gets too hot, when spring comes you are so sick of winter that you just want it to be hot, so you spend the whole season wishing it was summer, but fall I feel like you really get to enjoy. If you are like me you are not ready for the cold yet, but so thankful for the break from the heat! The trees change colors and everything is beautiful! I love it! I also love all fall festivities!
Well, since Jaden's surgery, he has been going crazy staying inside! He has just wanted to get out of the house and go play! So today we headed to the Scarecrow Festival @ Thanksgiving Point! This is one of my favorite fall festivities and I was SO excited! (PS I hope you are all VERY impressed! 3 posts in less than 2 weeks...ya) Unfortunately before we left Jaden was in some pain so by the time we got there he was on lortab and quite wabbly...but he still had fun, here are some pictures of our day!

Dad and Jaden

Jaden is a soccer aholic here is "popping" the ball

and dribbling

and stopping to say "cheeee"
I took him on one of the huge slides....not such a fan...maybe next year
He wanted to climb up himself and did not want mom to carry him

We went fishing with Nemo and daddy!

One of many failed attempts at a family photo!

I think Jaden's 2 favorite things were the train (longest line ever) and his balloon! Suprisingly we only lost one to the clouds!
Shawn was such a trooper and missed the first 30 minutes of the BYU game so we could go...
We had such a wonderful time with great food and family! I love being able to make family memories like this and can't wait for Halloween! I love fall!

Jaden was done by the time we left but we thought we would try one more family picture...
Again....maybe next year!


1 comment:

Jamie said...

So cute! I wish we could have gone to that but Chad had to work the whole weekend it was going on. :( Oh well, there's always next year.