Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Fall Festivities

We have been up to so many fun things...unfortunately blogging has not been one of them...sorry I really am working on it though! Anyways here is a fun picture update of some of the things we have been doing...enjoy!

Jaden and Miss Elizabeth!


Jaden Libby Dylan and Haylie


Give the boy a balloon and he's happy!



Or a sucker...

I LOVE this boy!!!!
He is enjoying this time of year SO much! I love being able to watch him explore
and discover and really get into things! I can't imagine
life without him!

4 comments:

Tim and Stephanie said...

How fun! You have been busy! :) He is such a cute little boy! It was so fun to see him in person! You too! Thanks again for coming to my shower, it was so fun!

Kellie said...

Katie I love your hair. I want to cut mine that short, but I dont know if I have the guts. It looks like you guys are having a great time. We need to get together again.

Sue said...

I love all the pics Kate, he's so stinking cute!

Brianna said...

In the bottom picture you look like a blonde Amy! Crazy!!!

There's some fun stuff to do down there! I wish Logan did more fun stuff like that!