Thursday, June 26, 2008

Our New Addition


Just a quick little post. Jaden Shawn Clegg was born Tuesday June 24th at 7:51pm! Even though he's just a little guy weighing in at 4 pounds 15 ounces, he is healthy and doing great! We couldn't have asked for a more perfect little guy! He is such a blessing in our lives! He was a suprise coming at 37 weeks but we are so excited he is here!
We'll post more pictures and such later. We are also making our blog private this week. If you want to have access please send us your email so you can keep up with our little family! Thanks!

6 comments:

liz + josh said...

wow katie! congratulations! we hope both baby and mommy are doing well! you'll definitely have to post more pictures when you get the time! add us to your list!

liz.hankins08@gmail.com

Jessica Anderson said...

congratulations you guys! wow, 4 pounds! He is a little guy. here's my email;
xjessicax1@hotmail.com

MILLS said...

Way too cute! I am so glad he is healthy! Can't wait to see more pics! Let us know if you need anything!

Emy2028@aol.com

Jamie said...

I want to come see him again! Call me when you're up for visitors. P.s. my email is
jameson86@comcast.net so you can invite me when you go private. :)

Kellie said...

He is so cute! I just want to take him from you. (Of course I wouldnt do that) Let me know when I can come see him, and the new parents. I love you guys!

Tara said...

Katie! congrats on the little one! I haven't seen you forever! I just started blogging but add me to your list when you go private so I can keep in touch!

tommye2u@hotmail.com