Sunday, July 11, 2010

Cute Story!

I love my little man he is so funny and adorable: for example...

The other day Jaden was sitting on the couch snuggling with mommy, talking to the baby inside mommy's tummy (oh did I mention we're pregnant?) more on that in a second. Well Jaden is talking to the "BabY" in mommy's tummy when he lifts up my shirt and gives the baby kisses! Super cute but not the story! He then proceeds to stick his fingers inside my belly button and pulls as hard as his little arm muscles will let him saying, "BabY....Are you?" Ouch! I nearly screamed! He is a tough little guy and didn't hold back at all! It was VERY adorable and VERY painful! That's my little man though and boy oh boy do I love him!

We are so excited to be adding to our little family! I am 21 weeks tomorrow and we found out last week that we are having a GIRL!!!! She is Due November 24th and at my ultrasound measured perfect! (Jaden measured small my entire pregnancy so this was a relief, maybe we can avoid some respiratory problems) I havent felt much of her but the dr at my ultra sound assured me it was because of how she is placed so I'm excited to start feeling her kick more regularly! This is such a fun exciting time for us and we are so excited! I have decided on a name but Shawn won't agree on anything until she is born! So we will see. He is so excited to have a little girl though,I think I can talk him intoal most anything at this point :)

Well that is my cute little story, Jaden is a very attached little man and I think this sweet little girl will definately be an adjustment.. but a good one! We can't wait for November!

7 comments:

Blake and Kathryn said...

So excited for you!! And a GIRL!! How fun :o)

Lindsey said...

Congrats!! How perfect.....and boy and a girl!

Tim and Stephanie said...

Yay!! So excited for you. You will have a blast with a little girl!

Kellie said...

I am so excited for you guys.

MILLS said...

ConGrats!!! That is so exciting and so much fun that you are having a girl! How is this pregnancy comparing to your last?? We will have to chat on Facebook soon! We are so happy for you

Adam and Ashley said...

Hip hip hooray! I'm so excited for you!!!!!

Katrina said...

Yay! We can have the boy then a girl thing in common :) I'm glad things are going well for you.