Monday, January 12, 2009

SO BIG!!!

So I know its been awhile since our last post and I do apologize!!! Things have been busy! I do have some exciting news! Jaden just had his 6 month check up last week and hast finally made the charts!!! WAHOOO!!! We're so proud! :) For those of you who have no idea what I am talking about, when Jaden was born he was in the 0% for both his height and weight! Well by his 2 month he was finally on the charts in weight...but not so much in height!!! He's just a little guy!!! Well it finally happened! Jaden is now in the 4% for his hieght 9% for his weight and 13% for his head (he'll grow into that)! Anyways I was just so excited I had to post about it! Other thank that not too much is happening! But here are a few new photos! (cause honestly no one gets on hear to read my ramblings...its all about the baby pics, and I'm okay with that! )
So Jaden has started sitting up in the bath tub, it still makes him kinda nervous at first but then he's okay with it!

Until Daddy Squirts him in the face!

Jaden has also started caring what baby food we give him...Peaches....not such a fan!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

He doesn't like peaches?! Even I sneak a couple bites of Hayden's peaches every now and then. YUM! :)

Sue said...

I'm excited that he's made the charts! He was such a teeny tiny baby. I'm glad he's growing so big now!

l + j said...

he really is such a cute baby!!!

Our Fondaco Family said...

You are such a nerd!!! Of course I get on here to hear your ramblings!! How else am I supposed to keep up with you?? Well, we have now opened up the Green Room full time!! So, I got to start the new year with two new classes of kids!! How awesome it has been!! What's up with me and lots of exclamation points? I guess I'm just REALLY excited!!!
Are you not nanny-ing anymore? What's up with you?? Yes-- come by one day to visit... Just let me know so I can bring you your baby gift!!! I tell ya-- it probably won't fit him if he's tiny!! (It's a 6-9 mo. item AND an item for summer...) So-- I miss you girlie!!! Talk soon!! Kisses

Brianna said...

So I'm really not trying to ignore you on facebook...the stupid thing never lets me respond to you. He's getting so big! That's great! I'm surprised he didn't like peaches! Savannah's more of a veggie girl though... so who knows. :-)