Friday, January 30, 2009

Poor Little Man

Well it sure has been a rough week for our little Jaden! On Tuesday night, he was not himself. He is a very wiggly little guy and on tuesday night he just layed on our laps for a good 2 hrs, we enjoyed the snuggle but knew something was up. He cried and coughed most the night, I just figured he had a cold. Well the next morning he coughed and coughed and sneezed and coughed and couldn't go 30 seconds without atleast 3 of the above! So i called the nurse to see if he is old enough yo put Vicks on his feet (great trick) and she told me he needed to be seen so i had to be to work so i calledd shawn and he took him in and lo and behold he had RSV and Broncialitis, not so fun. Well that night he got a fever that wouldnt go away, finally about 2am it broke and we went to sleep...

Well the next morning I was happyto discover no fever...well about 10am that changed so i called the nurse and she said to bring him in immediately (way to make me nervous)! So I jumped in the car and off we went. Well to make an already way too long story shorter...we added an ear infection to the mix. Our poor little guy had a very rough week but he is tough and I am hoping we are on the upswing!!! Last night he slept 12 hrs so hopefully that gave his little body time to start getting healthy! We love you little man!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Oh poor baby, I'm glad that he's feeling better now!

Jamie said...

Oh I could just cry. Hayden had a fever the other night and cuddled (for the first time in his life) with me for hours too but it was so sad. I can't even believe that Jaden has to deal three of the worst things a baby could deal with all at the same time! Give him a kiss for me. :(