Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Pictures!

So today we went to get all the grandkids pictures taken for Christmas!! As most of you know, Jaden is the only boy so far on my side, and I must say quite the little stud! He has the cutest cousins ever though and we actually got a decent pic!
Then Jaden got his own picture taken, just for kicks, It wasn't my favorite but still really cute! I was hoping to get a picture of him smiling, but he was totally done by the time we got to him! Luckily even so tired he could barely keep his eyes open, he was still adorable! Gotta love it! Thats right...thats my kid!


4 comments:

Jamie said...

I think that's a good smile! It says, "I have a secret and I might tell you if you feed me!" Ha ha. He really is a stud Katie!

Our Fondaco Family said...

Oh Katie!! What a cutie! And I'm glad he's the only boy so far! So, we never made it to get together! Well... there's still time.
So, did Annie have her new baby? Is her blog on here? I don't like to go snooping around on people's blogs just clicking on all the names. You can tell her Congrats for me if you like. No matter what kind of relationship there is between us, it's always nice to have a new baby and all the congrats that comes from all the hard work, you know?
If we don't get together or talk much I just want to wish you an early Merry Christmas.!
Also, I don't have your new address! I have your old one from
45th south-- so I couldn't send you a christmas card this year!! KISSES, kd

Brianna said...

You had a good photographer!! A group with that age is hard! I love how it turned out! And little Jaden looks so cute!
I actually just got a job at Schriebers in Smithfield. Not an ideal job; (But ANYTHING is better than going back to Kiddie Kandids... my nerves can't take that job anymore.) but I only have to tough it out for six months... then I can go back to being a full time Mommy. :-) Are you still a nanny?

MILLS said...

I think it is a great picture of him!!! You always dress him so cute! You are a great momma!
How are you guys doing? Anything new or exciting? We need to get together sometime, soon!
Hope you have a great Holiday