Saturday, August 16, 2008

Getting SO Big!!!

Sorry it has been so long since our last post. Nothing too exciting has been happening! just fun filled days as a little family! I thought I'd post a few new pictures of Jaden. He is getting so big and is so much fun! Enjoy!




This is one of Jaden's very first smiles! I love it! How could you not love this face!





8 pounds and still growing strong! He seems so big now! I can't believe some babies are born this size! I love it!





Slowly yet surely we are getting adapted to the car seat instead of the car bed! Hooray!





Last month we took Jaden up to Logan to meet his great grandparents and his new cousin Savannah it was so fun! She is adorable and one of these days Jaden will catch up in size! We have faith! Just keep eating buddy!



Like Father Like Son!!!!

We'll upload more pictures soon! Hope all is well with everyone!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Wow 8 pounds?!?! Now Hayden is only twice as big as him instead of 3 times!! Ü Ha ha. He is so stinkin cute! Don't you love it when they start smiling?
Sorry about yesterday but we really do need to get together soon. I'm serious! And you need to check out my blog because I'm having a shoe party next
Saturday and you have to come! And tell Courtney and everyone else you know too!! Ü
Love ya!