Monday, July 21, 2008

Build a Jaden

So.... Shawn's mission president is coming home soon and we wanted to get Jaden a new outfit to wear to the homecoming. Well, we went to the mall and after searching for a few hours and not finding a single thing, we were very discouraged...he's just so little (but so cute)! We were just about to leave when we passed the Build a Bear Workshop and I had an idea! You guessed it.... while other people in the store were dressing stuffed animals, Shawn and I were finding an outfit for our little boy! Everyone there got quite a kick out of us! This is our end result! Doesn't he look adorable!



Jaden has a new favorite game, its called "Steal the washcloth" he likes to play this game during bath time! We have the cutest little wash cloth that has a teddy bear head on it (thanks Sarah) and now whenever we give him a bath, he tries to grab it! I'll tell you what, he is one tough kid and when he does get a hold of it, bath time stops until he decides to give it back! Its pretty cute!
Oh and just a new quick update...Jaden has finally hit 6 pounds! 6 pounds 3 ounces to be exact! Way to go buddy! We're so proud!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Oh my heck! He is so stinkin cute! That is the funniest thing I've ever heard of! So do the pants have a little hole in the bottom for the bear's tale? :) ha ha! Well I just love him and we have to get together very soon! Remember to ask Shawn about Saturday!
P.S. I don't know if you know this but you're much stronger that Jaden so I don't think it would be to hard to steal the washcloth back! :) J/K