Monday, April 21, 2008

Hooray for days of Sunshine!

Hooray for days of sunshine at the farm! Annie and I took the kinds to the farm at Thanksgiving Point on Friday! The kids had SO much fun! Danica rode a horse by herself for the first time ever and LOVED it!
Elizabeth danced around and followed Danica...She's a dancing machine....takes after her mom!
Kodak Moment
After awhile it actually started getting hot and since we didnt bring sunscreen we decided to let the kids finish running out their energy at the dinosaur museum! We Love Thanksgiving Point, the possibilities are endless....or adventure this next week...the tulip festival!



3 comments:

Katrina said...

Katie I am still waiting for a picture of you and your belly!!!!

Sue said...

Okay little preggo I saw you on Saturday and you are looking pregnant so no more excuses! I want pictures!

Jillian said...

Me too! Me too! I want pictures! :)

Jillian :)