Monday, April 14, 2008

And his name will be.....


So for those of you who have not heard, we have picked a name! We actually did awhile ago...but I didn't blog about it. The name we have picked is Jaden Shawn Clegg! And also for those of you who don't know...that means Shawn won! I love the name too though, its growing on me and just feels right! As you can see the nursery isn't quite finished yet, right now its storing all of the things we buy for Jaden, so its kinda cluttered! But its cute! I still want to add some monkeys and lions and giraffes on the walls, so if you know anywhere that has some that I can paint myself (so they match perfectly) let me know!

4 comments:

Sue said...

That room is super cute Kates! I want to see it! Love you!

Kellie said...

It is turning out so cute! Little Jaden is going to love it. He has the best parents ever.

liz + josh said...

How cute is your nursery!!! I love it!!! Haha, and you stole our name! :)

jonnajonna said...

Hey, Babycakes!

I SO love the name! I think it fits you two well! ;)

Did I tell you that Dorothy and I were joking around the other day (on the playgound like good teachers...)and she said, "You know Jonelle, YOU are going to have TWINS!!! I just know it!" Fantastic...right? I go from none to two. Now...I'll I ghave to do is wait till he comes home... (I'm not being very patient, though! Dang!)