Sunday, October 21, 2012

Fall Leaves Fall

  It is days like this that make me love fall and
my little family SO MUCH!!!
Jaden has been begging to rake leaves for a week now, so yesterday, that is just what we did!
He loves to work in the yard with his daddy, and Ella loves to be right in the middle of everything going on, no matter what it is!! 

Earning their keep :)
My hard little worker!!!
Work is done...time for play!!!
        The best part of raking leaves!!

 A popsicle to end a wonderful day!

I love that it is still warm enough in the afternoon for popsicles, but I'm sure it won't last long, so I will enjoy it while I can!!

3 comments:

Sue // As It Seems said...

That last pic is my favorite. Too cute!

Langfamily said...

So cute I can't believe it's warm enough for Popsicles !!

Breezie said...

When did your kids get so big?!?! What?!?! SO CUTE!!!! I miss you!!!!!