Sunday, August 26, 2012

ROAR!!!!

I cant believe summer is over!!!! School starts for Jaden and Ella this Thursday! I had no intentions of sending Ella to school this year because so is so young, but when Jaden's preschool approached me and asked me to be one of their teachers on just the days and just during the times Jaden is in school, and that they would have a 2 year old class Ella could attend for free, I couldn't resist! I must say I am VERY excited! I have really missed teaching and its so great that this works out so well! I feel very blessed!! We ended up deciding to send Jaden Tuesdays Wednesdays and Thursdays and then I will teach just Tuesdays and Thursdays! This ended up being a great blessing to allow Ella and I to still have one day together while Jaden will still be in school.

I told Jaden he could pick any one thing to do before school started up this week and he picked the Dinosaur Park! He absolutely loves dinosaurs and loves going, so we called up some friends and off we went!
Jaden and Connor are best buddies and thought these were hilarious!
 Jaden loved this visit to the dinosaur park more than I can ever remember! He took his dinosaur encyclopedia with him and just kept saying "mom that dinosaur is here in my book" after EVERY dinosaur! :) He also wanted me to read the plaque about every dinosaur and tell him "where they lived and everything about them"


It was a great activity to end the summer! Jaden couldn't be more excited to start school, and like I said, I am too! I am sure Ella is going to love having so many friends to play with too! The other day I had to go in to work on my classroom and so I brought the kids along too! There was this cute little girl named Geraty there and she and Ella will be in the same class. They are already little buddies and Geraty just loves saying "Bye Lela" over and over and over :) The kids have great teachers this year and the curriculum rocks! I can't wait to see how much they learn and grow!

1 comment:

Sue // As It Seems said...

Your babies are so beautiful and growing up so fast! I miss you all so much.