Monday, August 22, 2011

Summa Fun!

This summer has been so much fun! Whether we have been hanging out at home or out and about, we really have enjoyed ourselves and it is so sad to see it end! Jaden starts preschool in a week and I am having mixed feelings! So very excited for him but so so sad my baby is growing up on me! I think he will love it though! Anyways here are some pictures of a few things we have spent our summer doing that we haven't blogged about :)

Oh the joys of the hose! Jaden plays in the back with the hose almost every day! I love it! He tends to either play "making a river and lake" ; "car wash" ; or spray Dukey!

Ella has been eating EVERYTHING she can find! She is my mischievous one for sure...wish me luck!

We have also been enjoying the boat quite a bit this summer!

Sometimes with our friends...

Sometimes with our family! Either way its been a blast!

Ella Bug is pretty hot and cold on the boat...just depends on the day...but she LOVES the water!

She has no trouble getting to anything she wants and INTO anything she wants!


We have been to the zoo with our friends!
and enjoyed the awesome dinosaurs there!
We hit the weber county fair!
The kids LOVED the petting farm and shawn picked out the cows he wants someday!

The goat loved Ella...she wasn't so sure!


Jaden loved all the animals!


I am sad to see the summer end but excited for the cool down of the fall! We have also spent A LOT of time in the yard this summer, and we still have A LOT to go, but we love having our own little plot of land and feel very blessed!

No comments: