Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Make it Stop!!!

My sweet little Ella Kate just won't stop growing up!

Our little Ella bug is officially 8 months as of yesterday and it just seems crazy to me! Where does the time g0!

Ella has such a sweet fun personality! She LOVES to laugh, and is such a generally happy child!
She loves to play with her big brother and is already following him around the house!!! Ella loves scream and talk! Many mornings we wake up to her just talking to herself in her crib.

Ella LOVES to eat! (she is her mother's child in this respect)
As of late she has decided she would MUCH rather feed herself anything than eat the exact same thing from a spoon, I guess she's a little independent too! :)
She has started waving as well although she doesn't exactly move her arm...it's still pretty cute!

Ella and the Duke are great friends, she loves to pet him and recently has learned how to feed him her dinner...awesome!

Ella used to be so laid back I could just sit her down with some toys and she would just play. If she got fussy I would just send Jaden over to play with her while I loaded the dishwasher or what not, and she would be content.. not so much anymore

Ella is ALWAYS on the move...she started army/caterpillar crawling almost a month ago and now has it down...she crawls EVERYWHERE and I can't leave her alone for a minute!

Here she is destroying Jaden's dinosaur train...he LOVED that... :)
She has also discovered and interest in the stairs....guess it's time for a gate!
Obviously she is quite athletic seeing as how she is already doing pushups...ok so maybe this is just how she starts crawling but look how stinkin cute she is!!


Ella is small for her age but still bigger than Jaden was! She has started to get some hair but
as you can see in the post....she has begun to revolt against her bows, sad day!

She loves to be thrown up in the hair and grabs everything in sight then proceeds to puts it straight in her mouth! She loves to sing songs and feed herself her bottles...yes sad day she has been on formula for almost a month now, the girl doesn't have the attention span to nurse anymore... :(

She is sleeping MUCH better...atleast she was before I typed that! :)
She loves to look at herself in the mirror and if she is sad, a glance of herself in a mirror will quickly cheer her up!

She weighs about 15lbs and is 27inches long...catching up to her brother quick!

She makes us smile everyday and if you as me, she couldn't be any cuter!
We love our little Ella Bug!



2 comments:

Jamie said...

Lily pulls her bows off too! Ugh it drives me nuts! :) What a fun little angel she is. I wish we could see you guys more often... which may just soon happen because duh duh duh duh! My parents are looking for a vacation home up there! Yipee! :)

P.S. Tell Shawn that I don't have to call him a redneck... the tractor and barn speak for themselves... HAHAHA! I'm totally just kidding, didn't you read my whole post? About how much I absolutely loved spending the holiday up there? Redneck or not, your town is a great place for some good times. :)

Suzi Q said...

She is SOO cute! She looks JUST like you!