Thursday, September 23, 2010

Eccles Dinosaur Park

This last week Jaden and I ventured to Ogden's Eccles Dinosaur Park. I have been wanting to go all summer but unable to figure out a time for someone to go with us, in salt lake we always had people accompany us on our adventures; but living here in eden, it;s not so easy, but I'm becoming more and more used to and completely ok with that. So Monday morning I just decided to make it a mom and Jaden date day and we headed out just the two of us!!

Jaden was SO STINKING EXCITED to see all the dinosaurs!!!
I made the mistake of making him get a little too close a little too quick though, so this next picture is not one of him trying to be a dinosaur, its more of a "mom can I get down now PLEASE!!" face!


We had such a great time, I even got a pass! I decided that Jaden and I need more days like this, here are some more pictures of our fun day!




So if you haven't been up here, it is totally worth the trip! Thanks for the date my little man!

2 comments:

Langfamily said...

That looks way cool I thought it was all inside w definitely need to go with you sometime.

Our Fondaco Family said...

YAY!!! I'm so glad you finally made it there! I told you it would be worth it! And when it's close to Halloween they decorate it with all kinds of spooky stuff! So, if he's into that he might like it so you can use your pass!! Smart girl!!! Miss your face!!! xoxoxo