Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Tis The Season

I am SO excited for Christmas this year! I'm not sure exactly what it is but really I just can't wait!About a week ago we decorated our house and our tree and had so much fun! We decided to go simple not knowing how mischievous Jaden was going to be with the tree, but he has been great! He has been very into wearing hats lately so please enjoy these pictures of my Christmas Cowboy decorating the tree!

Showing mom how it should be done!


Our little Christmas Cowboy
Merry Christmas Everyone!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Cutest Christmas cowboy ever! And I know I said this on your facebook pictures already but you really are so lucky that he is nice to your tree. I have contemplated taking ours down a few times now but I can't bring myself to do it. I hope he keeps up the good behavior for you. :)