Thursday, September 3, 2009

And the award for the worst blogger goes to....

I know I know I am the worst blogger in the world...I admit it. The funny part though is that I find myself constantly checking out people's blogs and occasionally I think to myself... man they haven't update forever...come on!! haha and here I sit...not updating! Oh well.... I'll try to be better! This summer has been so much fun and so much has been going on, the most exciting of course is that our little man is walking..and has been for a little over a month! I definately understand why little ones are called toddlers and I must say, I love the toddling, its so cute! He also cut his first tooth...just one but we're working on the rest! Anyways, he is growing up so much right before my eyes and I can't believe it! He understands so much and is signing and talking like crazy....In the next like.... 12 posts :) you will see what we have been up to the last few months...enjoy!

With walking comes....yes....falling! Here is our biggest battle wound thus far. It happened about a week ago and I don't want to talk about what happened...

I have been letting Jaden help me cook breakfast lately....Its a lot more fun with him but A LOT more messy as well!

Totally worth it though when he enjoys it this much! This is a great view of his one tooth!


We have also been spending our fare share of time on the boat... Don't worry though We are occassionally awake on the boat too!

Now that jaden is walking he loves parks and out in DayBreak there are some awesome ones...like the lake park, we've spent some good days there!


Jaden has also been eating lots of new foods...like pizza!



These are just a few randoms, keep reading if you want to see more! And maybe if you leave a comment I will feel more of an ambition to keep this updated!

3 comments:

Sue said...

Oh my gosh it kills me how big your baby is getting! I can't believe it! I miss you guys so much, I'm going to call you tomorrow cuz I miss you so.

Our Fondaco Family said...

It's about time you updated this thing Miss Katie! Ha HA! So... two visits in two weeks-- I feel pretty lucky! We need to do it more often! XOXO

Jamie said...

I LOVE the making breakfast pics. So cute!