Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tulip Festival!

Last week Jaden Danica and I went to the Tulip Festival with Michelle and the kids! We had such a great time, I thought I would post a few pictures we took. these are just the ones from my camera, Michelle has the cool camera so she probably has a lot more!

Danica in the only 30 seconds she stood still...

She and all the kids had a blast on the hill

Jaden kept trying to crawl into the water!


Danica and Jaden


My little man! Isn't he cute!

If you haven't been yet, the tulip festival was beautiful and is going on until Saturday!

5 comments:

Brianna said...

How fun! I love his big smile!I've never heard of the Tulip festival, it sounds fun!

Sue said...

I can't believe how big Danica is! I don't even remember the last time I saw her. And of course Jaden is looking more grown up every day! So cute!

Jamie said...

I love that last picture. He is so dang cute and the scenery is beautiful!

Adam and Ashley said...

Sounds like fun! You must frame that last picture! He is edible :)

jonnajonna said...

you turd! I SOOO wanted to make it to the festival this year...and didn't. Thanks for the fun pics! ;)

j