Wednesday, February 11, 2009

HAIRCUT!!!

Okay so I know that some of you, if not all of you, are thinking: Kaite, doesn't Jaden need hair before he gets a haircut! Well little do you know that he does have hair!! It's just very blonde, and is currently mainly growing down the center of his little head! Which is perfect for a little fohawk! :) Anyways, some pieces are VERY long and others not so much so we decided to give him a little trim! Shawn did the honors and this is how it turned out!
Now I'm know I'm biast and all but look at that face! Is he not the cutest little guy!!!

3 comments:

Sue said...

Gotta love the fohawk!

Our Fondaco Family said...

Hey babes!
So.. What a little 'do he's got going on!! Loving the fohawk!

And to answer the question thta's got your mind wondering... YES I have found all 13 gnomes... with my Jonna! How else are yousupposed to spent your time on FOUR freaking field trips? And yes, I believe it did take four field trips... LOVE YOU!

May 11 and 12 Thanksgiving Point Farm!!! Hope the weather's good and you can meet us there!!!

Jamie said...

So cute! Hayden's hair has the same prob but he won't hold still long enough for me to cut it so his fohawk just gets longer and longer. . .