Monday, November 3, 2008

Trick or Treat

Hooray for Halloween and Hooray its over! What a long but fun day! Jaden and I started up the morning by heading to shawns work for "cubical trick or treating" and Jaden was a hit! Who wouldn't love this little dragon though eh!? Then we headed to Nanna's work so she could see him and then off to visit with the cousins! Elizabeth and Marissa were dressed up so cute! After that we helped Auntie Amy bake some eyeball cookies and then off to see more cousins down in Lehi! We went trunk or treating with Trent and Michelle and the kids and then off we went to Grandma Cleggs, where we decorated cookies and had a grand old time! I know it sounds like we spent the entire day driving from one place to another, and we kinda did...but we had a great time! Jaden is blabbering so much now! I bet he had a 10 minute conversation with Grandpa Clegg that night! I wasn't as camera happy as I should have been but here are some fun pictures!


This is the first time Jaden tried on his Halloween costume...not such a fan!

I think it kinda grew on him though!

Just a little dragon...hanging out!


Here's Elizabeth just checking out her cousin...not quite sure what his fasination with her skirt is.



The Buck grankids! Missa wanted out of her costume early! Please note the Jaden has graduated from staring at the skirt to putting it in his mouth...just about where everything ends up these days!




About a week ago I decided to go get Jaden a bumbo! When I first saw them I thought they were ridiculously overpriced and kinda lame.... Well I have to say I have somewhat changed my mind. I still think they are ridiculously overpriced...but so great!!!! Jaden loves his! We went out to dinner the night we got it and Jaden sat at the table with us for over an hour, completely content just hanging out! SO for those of you considering buying one....I say go for it! Here he is in it on Halloween! In his little orange get up Nanna got for him!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

I love those jammies! And I love bumbos! And yes they are overpriced but I had a gift card so I got one. :) Anyway, I'm done with school next thursday! And we are gonna party! Seriously. Chad said I could have a party for my graduation but we don't know when exactly yet. But you guys are so invited so plan on it!

Em said...

Woohoo! So happy we got to see you, baby J was sooo cute!

Sue said...

I just love his costume!

MILLS said...

Sounds like a great first halloween! Love his costume :)